Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome

Greetings internet and welcome to my brand new blog. It's been a rainy miserable day today and I finally had a chance to create this blog - something that has been on my to-do list for quite some time. I'm an avid blog reader and thought it was about time I joined the party. My blog will be a bit of a mixed-bag of posts incorporating style, home decor, travel, food, personal diary entries and inspiration. 

I'm definitely still in my 'teething stage' but I do hope that you will keep checking back every now and then. For now, here's a pretty image taken on a freezing winter's day in New York City back when I was living there for a few months in 2010/2011. I still day-dream about this amazing city every day, but thankfully I'll be heading back for a visit in just over two month's time. Excited is a huge understatement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.