Sunday, July 29, 2012

Packing Sneak Peak

Just a little sneak peak into my luggage for my trip to the USA. I started getting things out this morning because although I still have a week until I leave, I know I am going to be really busy up until then.

As the first part of my trip is for work I have to think about appropriate work outfits that can also be dressed down for the holiday part. Lots of light-weight blouses seem to be the go. It's going to be nice and warm over there and I can't wait! My two polka-dot bikinis are ready for the California coast.

Knowing how many pairs of shoes to take is always a struggle for me. I may even take out the brown pair of heels and look for a versatile pair over there as shoes are so much cheaper.

And no, this is not everything I will be taking. I did about four loads of washing yesterday so there is plenty more to come!

2 comments:

  1. youre so organised hannah!! i am the worst packer, i always want to take everything haha!! so jealous you're going to america again xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your clothes! Love the florals and polka dots. Hope you have an amazing trip! So jealous!

    Molly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.