Saturday, July 14, 2012

Spectacles

Hello! I got a new pair of glasses this week which is very exciting. I've been wearing glasses my whole life. I got my first pair when I was about 18 months old. When I was little all of my glasses had special wire that curved around my ears so I wouldn't take them off. I think my Mum still has a box of all my old glasses somewhere - I'll have to dig them out. I now wear contact lenses as well, but it's exciting to get some new frames. Here you can see me (and my brother Sam) when I was about 2 years old in some very trendy frames. See, I was wearing oversized glasses before they were cool! Ha.

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday. This morning I took Ben to the airport as he is off to Hobart for four days. I'm all on my lonesome at home and I've already done all the washing and cleaning so now I'm trying to figure out what to do! Guess I will just have to enjoy some 'me time'. A bubble bath might be in order :)

xo


2 comments:

  1. Love the new glasses! I need a new pair myself, but it is so hard to choose some!

    Such a cute picture of you hehe. You were wearing cute collars before they were cool too!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly! what a cute bub you were!
    but you are also a cute lady!
    which is good, because it's not nice to grow out of being cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.