Friday, February 1, 2013

Styled by Linda

It is becoming more and more evident that I have some extremely creative and talented people in my life. Today I wanted to share with you the wonderful work of one of my colleagues. Styled by Linda is the beautiful brainchild of Linda Nguyen. Linda manages the sister company of the business where I work but spends every spare second on event styling. Most weekends you will find Linda running about at weddings or other special events setting up fabulous dessert, beverage or cheese tables or just generally making the venue look incredible. 

Here are just a few examples of her recent work. She sources the best and yummiest treats from all over Sydney and is constantly collecting new props for whichever theme might be next. You can find her Facebook page here.

All photos from Styled by Linda.

1 comment:

  1. I love dessert tables and pretty lolly jars!!

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.