Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just A Minute In June


Now that I've finally finished blogging about our trip to the USA, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. It's almost time to say goodbye to June so I thought I'd do a little update on life lately.

Reading...The Potato Factory by Bruce Courtenay, although it's taking me a while to get into it.

Watching...Friends! I've never actually watched the full series, having only caught bits and pieces when it's been on TV. I'm currently up to Season 3 and absolutely loving it. When I was younger I didn't find it very funny but I think that's because I probably didn't get the jokes! Such a great show. Ben and I are also watching the new season of True Blood which has been pretty awesome so far.

Eating...I feel like we've been eating out or ordering take-away a bit too much lately so I just did a massive grocery shop and stocked up for the week. I've just put a vegetable and chickpea curry on using my slow cooker (first time!) so we'll be having that tonight. It already smells amazing. For the rest of the week we'll be having things like pasta, burritos, veggie schnitzel wraps and homemade pizzas. Feels good to be stocked up and not have to worry about going to the shops every night.

Listening to...The new City and Colour album, a bit of Matt Corby and Of Monsters and Men.

Loving...The fact that Ben and I have been getting out a bit more lately, spending time with old friends and making new ones and also that we are feeling a bit more settled in Sydney. There are exciting things on the horizon for both of us :)

Hope you all have a great week ahead. Fingers crossed the rain stops in Sydney. Seriously...8 days and counting!!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.

    Instant follower

    lo and behold

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.