Saturday, October 26, 2013

Back in business

Hooray! I'm back! After over a month without a laptop I can finally blog again thanks to purchasing a shiny new Windows Surface tablet. I know what you're thinking, it's not Apple (shock horror!), but this thing is seriously awesome. It has all the convenient features of a tablet but is basically a very powerful laptop as well. I can even draw on photos as it comes with a digital pen thingy. You can expect lots of that in the future.

Anyway! Life is pretty awesome at the moment. We're busy planning for our engagement party in just over a month and have even locked in a date and venue for our wedding. It's going to be on 4/10/2014 (which we just discovered is the same backwards - how cool!) in Newcastle. Feels so good to have that locked in already.

My new job is keeping me busy but I'm settling in and enjoying the challenge.

Now that I can blog whenever the heck I want, I'll be back soon to share some wedding inspiration and a few sneak peeks. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to have you. How exciting, the next year will fly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windows Hannah?! I am shocked! But hey, any means to get online. I just got the wifi working at home again so I'll be doing more posts on the blog. Although I'm currently typing on my iPad right now and taken a whole train trip to comment on your latest post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.